Do girls sometimes show their thong on purpose in front of a guy?

Today during one of my exams, I was sitting at the side of this huge room, and everyone leaves their bags and stuff along the sides. Anyways, while this girl was putting her stuff down, she sort of crouched and a perfect whale tail was showing. Could she have meant to show it? The way everyone was walking, I think I am the only one who could have seen it. This was a huge room, probably 500 people. Can girls feel it when it is showing?
0 0

Most Helpful Girls

  • That's when I would have leaned over, without her notice, grabbed the whale tail...

    and pulled it up as hard and fast as I could.

    That oughta learn her.

    But nah, in all seriousness, it's because they don't properly know how to wear a thong. In high school guys would either snap the back of them during tests or else pull a super atomic wedgie.

    This is why you need to quit wearin low rises and a thong that's going to go up to your lower back. Shop better people.

  • Not me. Or girls I know.

    She was just getting her stuff and didn't care who saw.

    She expected people to be mature and not stop& stare.

    • In that case, I'll wear my jeans below my ass and expect girls to be mature and not comment on silk undies.

    • i was already sitting at my chair. if you were sitting in the middle of class and a guy walked in with a six pack with no shirt on, I doubt you would look out the window.

    • It's not an issue on maturity on their part, it's an issue of maturity on HER part

    • Show All
  • I think 95% of the time it's on purpose, the other 5% just don't care or are by accident.

Most Helpful Guys

  • I wear thongs sometime rarely and can feel it because my shirt always covers but if she wears shirts that show the back then probably not because she is used to it.

  • Real question: Does she got that fat booty? Because then it wasn't on purpose; it's the fat booty.

    • def not a kim kardashian ass. probably something around the lines of a slightly smaller fergie ass. very attractive nonetheless.

    • Oh. That's kind of disappointing. Carry on.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

1 3
  • If she is crazy enough to wear a thong it is because she wants it to be seen. Who she wants to see it is up for debate.

    And to any girl that tries to convince me that I'm wrong and thongs are comfortable. Stop lying to yourself.

    • Thongs ARE comfortable for ME and for many other girls. My drill team is REQUIRED to wear thongs or else they won't make it for weekly halftime shows because they can't have vpl showing. Sorry but this is subjective and your opinion doesn't make it valid for everyone.

    • I'm sorry. But your drill team requires a certain kind of undergarment? And its a thong with the excuse of it covering something? As for comfort I've made my opinion known.

  • She could have. They can feel it. You were not intended because you're 1/500. Get over yourself.

    :)

  • I don't think girls ever do anything 'accidentally'.

    • So she spilled chicken soup in my crotch on purpose ... I smelled like chicken at the office all day! THAT BITCH!

    • ha!

  • As a tease yes, but it could be just an accident. I love low rise jeans cuz this but I I’d rather it be fullbacks but that just me.