How do I test the waters before sex?

We have made out We have not taken clothes off Looking for a way that won't involve asking her because that might make things awkward and end it
0 0

Most Helpful Girl

  • First off it would be better to have had a conversation on sexuality before hand just so that you both understand each other. Get to know the person on that level a bit. That way when the time comes to be intimate you both will already know each others boundaries and comfort levels. The worse thing you could do is assume that she is down to do what you want to do (sex and/or oral). Because if she isn't you are going to totally kill the vibe, and mood and then where will you be?

Most Helpful Guys

  • When the time is right, she is ready, AND you are ready you will both know without asking or saying anything. It will just happen. I would not push the issue. At the point it will be a great experience. Just relax, Enjoy and be patient. If you ask, push her then she may get freaked and hold out thinking sex is ALL YOU WANT ! !

  • Always assume you have permission for anything you want to do. 95% of the time nobody will object, and the other 5% of the time a simple "I'm sorry, won't do that again" will resolve any problem that arrases. It is a great time saver and will often take you places you otherwise would never have got too.

    • Assuming that 95% of the time you have permission to do what you want with us is a very stupid and dangerous assumption. A guy did that with me once and it killed the mood and everything. Don't assume anything. If you actually bother having conversation with her about sexuality, you will know her boundaries and things she will and won't do...And things she will and won't do with YOU

    • Maybe your guy forgot to apologize. I have always found a quick and sincere apology will rectify almost any overstep of boundaries.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

0 1
  • Take her to the beach