Is it bad that I'm a virgin and use dildos?

because I do. They're not huge but not that small either. Around 2 or 3 inches circumference. Anyways a friend of mine told me I shouldn't do that because the guy I will sleep with will appreciate being the first "thing" in me more. I guess it's too late for that anyways but is she right anyways?
0 1

Most Helpful Guys

  • like how long are those dildos? because when people think of dildos usually they think of length not width but 2-3 inches sounds on the smaller side. but honestly your first will not care if he is or isn't the first thing inside you, he will care about the connection he has with you on a emotional/mental level as well as physical

    • I guess they are about 7 or 8 inches long, but I can't put them in all the way. Not even close to it, so I'm not sure in how far it matters

    • well the majority of guys are around 5-6 inches so you sound like your pretty tight to me, but like how full do you feel when they are inside you? because the thighter you are the fuller you will feel

    • Idk, it feels full without being uncomfortable. I thought that's the way it's supposed to be

  • That is kind of hot honestly.

    • why is it hot. Weird you say that because it's the opposite of what she said

    • It is hot because the thought of girls masturbating is hot to me. I kind of like it that they are not ashamed to be a sexual person. And I would rather they do that than have sex with guy because I want a girl who would wait for that.

    • I think most guys would not mind it at all and some might even want to use the toy on you.

    • Show All

Most Helpful Girls

  • your friend is an idiot. regardless he will be the first thing in you. I think its a good thing to use them. a lot of girls have trouble reaching orgasm and dildos can teach you what feels good. I wish I used one before losing it to my guy. now I have an issue reaching orgasm and I have to learn

    • well I've never reached orgasm from the dildo only. I don't why it just doesn't work. If there is trick I haven't found it. But a dildo def helps sometimes

    • 15% of women orgasm from pentration alone while the other 85% cannot. just experiment and learn what feels good and different pressures. I used to think I knew my body but now that I'm having sex I realize I have no clue what feels good lol

    • Yeah, your friend is definitely an idiot.

  • your friend seems to be really conservative. Most guys won't care, in fact a lot of them would love to see you please yourself. I mean why should a guy care when they usually masturbate at least every other day if not everyday?!?

    • While I conider myself to be conservative I do agree with your answer.

    • Ditto I guess. But it's still nice if you stick with the smaller ones.

  • I think using a dildo will make your first expierence less painful and more pleasurable. Which guys want you to have pleasure anyways.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

1 12
  • I'm a virgin and I would appreciate her waiting that long for me =)

    At least you are using smaller circumferences (don't go past that please!).

  • Why would it be bad?

    • well what my friend said

    • Nobody has any right to your body except those you give them, at the time and place of your choosing. Nobody can tell you what to do with your body, or when, or why. If you want a dildo, you get a dildo. His job is to support your decision, and deal with it.

  • Not at all, I'm a virgin and I've used a masturbation sleeve before

  • 2-3 inches, that's pretty thin!

    No, it's not a big deal to most men, don't worry about it.

  • I'm a virgin but, I don't have a problem with it

  • caring about being the "first" in her is an emotional response. the fact you've shoved dildos up your snatch won't matter, as long as his d*** was the first real one in you

  • It is a dildo, and I suppose your friend doesn't want you to put your fingers inside you either?

    • She hasn't said that, but I guess it's different since my finger is part of my body

    • well she is getting way too technical with this then, it isn't another human being lol

  • by some peoples definition you have taken your own virginity xD so for some it´s bad but i don´t think you should give a fuck about those people anyway :D

  • I wouldn't worry about it. I think you should pleasure yourself
    whatever way you do want to do.

  • It's not bad. You should experiment with many different shapes and sizes of dildos. It will help you become more sexual.

  • No, it's not a bad thing.

    Your friend is an idiot. A decent guy won't care that you masturbated, or how or what you masturbated with.

  • no...thts not bad in any way!

  • a dildo is real, it shouldn't matter. besides, it will probably hurt less this way