What does it mean when a guy wants to take you home?

If he is aware that you are a virgin or that you don't want to have sex and acknowledges your boundaries, is he still exclusively trying to have sex with you?
0 0

Most Helpful Guys

  • Depends on the guy, I have drven girls home just for the simple fact I have seen them drunk and some can barely stand up (if at all) and don't really wan't them all stumbling on the side of the highway or across town... I have walked home drunk but I can handle my alcohol a little better than most people my age, can surprisingly pass a (straight line drunk test).. Anyway some guys may want to just drive a girl in the hopes of becoming friends, dating, or some may just want to hit that. Personally I have more sympathy for the girls I know, some of the guys are just a**holes to everyone. Though I would drive a full load of people home from a party if they weren't going to puke..

  • Sex is still probably on his mind. A lot of girls say that they won't have sex with you the night they meet you but most do once you have one on one time. Most guys would probably still try for sex but then settle for whatever you are offering. I do the very slowly undo her pants move and if she doesn't bat the hand away it is go time!

Most Helpful Girls

  • It depends. How long have you known him and in what way? Is he your brother (ok kidding) but really... If you've known him a while then he might just want to hang out and watch a movie (snuggle) and kiss. That is a good way to get close to someone.

    If you don't know him very well, then don't go to his place (if you don't feel comfortable).

  • Approximately 85% of the time it's definitely on his mind -- not to disrespect your boundaries, but because he finds you attractive and just wants you...otherwise he'd be someplace else. The other 15% he's hungry, thinking about work/some issue, sleepy from a long day, or thinking about his favorite TV porgram/video game.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

0 3
  • Cuddling is wayy better than going home alone haha

  • snuggle time?

    • Haha DTS, really?

    • it's a possibility! or maybe he thinks he can ease you into sex from there :(

  • Not necessarily, but he should know better than to put you in an uncomfortable spot.