Do all married people have sex with their partners most of the time?

They say that married people are more likely to have regular sex. I am not sure if this is true.
1 0

Superb Opinion

  • The studies, for what you can trust "polls" for, continually show married couples have sex more frequently. There will always be the edge cases that skew results but I don't see why it would be true in general across a brand population.

    Anecdotal evidence from my own experience says this is true too. Have been together over 15 years and no issues - can and do have sex regularly. Compared to single friends it's much more frequent than them and frankly less hassle/risks - no need for protection, no having to hunt for one night stands or boyfriend/girlfriend/fuck buddies, completely comfortable with each other and what we each prefer... just whenever however anytime desired.

    If you're married and not satisfied with sex life then something is wrong and need to address it with your spouse.

Most Helpful Guy

  • Married couples often slow down on sex as they get older. It usually does not stop, but it is not as often. They continue to show their love in other ways, like cuddling and just holding hands.
    Younger married couples usually still have lots of sex.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

1 16
  • I do. 🤷🏻‍♀️

  • I am very recently married and I hope my wife only has sex with me. Time will tell. We both screwed around a lot with a lot of other people before we met so hopefully it is out of our system.

    • you can't make a hoe a houswife

    • @Милашка True... but my wife will never fit into the housewife mold, she is very independent

    • you do know what I meant.

  • Most of the time? I've been with my partner for some years and the sex is fairly frequent.

  • I do wonder also. That is not what many sex researchers say in studies about the sex life of married couples. I have no numbers to quote but some researchers say that sex, with marriage partners does dwindle over time.

  • Most of the married couples I know have sex at least ten times per week and when I lived at my parents home I could hear them having sex very regularly.

  • In a healthy marriage yes

  • Some have consistent sex, some don't have sex much at all. My wife's libido dropped a few months into our relationship, but we still made it work.

  • I do

  • Depends on your ages. While even senior citizens have sex it's far less than people in their mid 20s provided both are in a sexual relationship

  • We have sex about 95% of the time. The remaining 5% is with others since we are in the Lifestyle.

  • I don 't know a single male who has been married for more than 5 years that isn't complaining about not being able to get sex from his wife.

  • That's true.

  • Yeah.. obviously huh

  • I had sex with my wife regularly for 15 years.
    The sex actually got better over the years and we were very aware of what each other liked.
    We ultimately divorced for a number of reasons, but still had sex for a while even after the marriage ended.

  • Not always, once you have kids your priorities change and are too tired

  • The sex goes away after a period of time

  • Me and my wife rarely have sex anymore