Do girls even enjoy having a penis inside them?

I do not think they do
no
Vote A
yes
Vote B
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Girl Guy
0 0

Most Helpful Guys

  • 80% of women do not orgasm during penetrative sex, the other 20% experience vaginal orgasms, or more accurately, cervical orgasms.
    Cervical orgasms are the result of posterior fornix and anterior fornix stimulation by the penis (The Deep Spot and the A-Spot). A long penis or toy is required to hit these spots and more length to penetrate the Pouch of Douglas. It feels like a little pop or click when the penis enters there.
    Less than 5% of white males have a dick longer than 7" which would explain why 80% of women never experience vaginal orgasms because they never had or experienced a large enough penis. These 80 percentile group of gals only experience clitoral orgasms which a penis is not required for. To those girls that say "Size don't Matter!" , I say... does even having a dick matter anymore.

    • That 80% of women who do not orgasm from penetrative sex cannot do so REGARDLESS of the size. Keep in mind that the vagina is a birth canal for babies... Evolutionarily and biologically speaking, it did not benefit the woman to have such a sensitive vagina during childbirth. That would be very inconvenient and more than likely a larger burden than what it already is know. Also the vagina gets LESS sensitive the deeper through you travel up until you hit the cervix. Biologically, speaking you wouldn't want a large member because you'd bottom out and 9/10 women do not like their cervix impacted. There's no magic or special spot deep through the vagina that has been proven by scientists really. Which means the "A-spot" is only speculation. A lot of women will tell you that spot doesn't exist. Also, you can't enter the "Pouch of Douglas" 😂😂. Have you seen a diagram of a vagina? Who's giving you this information?

    • @PoliceLivesMatter Do your research and then tell me why the most popular dildo size is 8" and why since the dawn of time, women use one, and why there is no 4" dildos. Not vibrators but dildos. There must be an itch to scratch that is at on average 8" inside the vagina wouldn't you say? Gee and why do girls say "Size Matters" ? And guys with small penises and the women that love them say "Size doesn't matter". Well if size don't matter, does even having one matter anymore? Lesbians will support you on this one, but they still strap on an 8" dildo, hmmm, I wonder why... oh that itch deep within. Use your critical thinking dude.

    • Ideal size according to a survey and best selling dildos online Length:6-7 insertable (7 is never really fully inserted) Girth:4.5-5

    • Show All
  • They don't enjoy yours. They enjoy mine very much, and tell me they prefer it to yours 9 to 1. (Your mother still loves you.)

Most Helpful Girls

  • It varies between females. Some young girls like it. Some older women don't. At 15+ I liked it a lot , and the little twerps weren't even bringing me off with the short shoves, so I'd have to go home and finger paint. It was just the feeling of getting my taco stuffed that felt so good. To this day.

  • Assuming it's consensual and done with proper considerations (like the guy not jackhammering away when she's dry af), of course having a penis inside of you is quite enjoyable for most women.

    • Jackhammering and dry, that made my eyes water :'(

  • If I didn't, I wouldn't let someone put their penis in me.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

8 9
  • depends on the scenario and their mood.

  • Are you going MGTOW or just going gay?

    • Gay.

  • Unless I'm a man with a vagina then yes. Yes I do.

  • Most girls I've spoke to enjoy having a penis inside them. I know I do

  • Up until my current relationship, in would have said no. I haven't been with that many men for that exact reason, I usually just date girls. But, I have finally found a man who makes sex extremely pleasurable and I now enjoy having that inside of me.

  • Yeah

  • Yes... even lesbians play with dildos... at least the lesbians I know;-)

  • if we don't enjoy it then why we have sex with guy.
    sorry but your assumption is very very wrong.

  • i mean straight girls usually do. Lesbians usually prefer not to have a penis inside them from what I've heard

  • Yes. That's why the human race continues to thrive.

  • They love penis

  • Straight girls yes

  • I don't know.

  • Yes..

  • Of course

  • I do, but I can't say for the other girls.