Guys, Do guys do this for all girls?

When I touch him his heart races. When we have sex he cums pretty quick (the sex is good)

0 0

AI Bot Choice

Superb Opinion
  • You're asking a couple of different questions here. I'll do my best to answer.

    First, virtually all guys want sex, and most will take it wherever they can - of course a few exceptions exist. Many guys - but certainly not all - would prefer to be in a relationship and get sex there, but finding a relationship partner is quite difficult for most men - it's only easy for men in the top 10% of men - the other 90% struggle. But if a guy is single, and he has a chance to get casual sex, he's probably going to take it unless there is a major red flag. And I need to mention here that those top 10% guys - the ones that all the girls want? They're the LEAST likely to want a relationship and the most likely to cheat - and in the rare instances that those guys get into a relationship, the girl usually has to be spectacular - a true 10/10 - and even then, those guys often cheat on her anyway.

    Now, as far as the guy's heart racing, that tends to be a combination of him having real feelings for her AND being young and inexperienced. Older men, even when they have strong feelings, aren't as easy to excite in quite that way, but have other benefits to offer.

    As far as cumming quickly, you should never try to analyze a guys' feelings based on what happens in the bedroom - how he feels about you is determined by how he treats you OUTSIDE the bedroom.

Most Helpful Guy

  • A lot of people think a guy who ejaculates too quickly needs to see a doctor or take medication for it, but that's nonsense.

    The porn, movies, and tv shows are not realistic. It's perfectly normal for him to do that. And you should let him know he's doing a good job.

    Too many guys feel like they are not doing good enough because they listen to social media and all the bullshit around them. That makes their sex life suffer because they think they are not doing enough.

    It's perfectly normal.

    • Maybe I worded the question wrong. But that normals for guys having Sex with just anyone or someone they like/have feelings for?

    • All guys are different. So some guys might last longer. But if the sex is good then that means he has strong feelings for you.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Guys Said

(6)
  • A lot of us, yes.

    • Maybe I worded the question wrong. But that normals for guys having Sex with just anyone or someone they like/have feelings for?

  • Everybody is different

    • Maybe I worded the question wrong. But that normals for guys having Sex with just anyone or someone they like/have feelings for?

    • People have feelings, but like I said, everybody’s different some guys don’t some guys do. Some people are in love some people just want to get laid.

  • No. I do not orgasm quickly.

    • Maybe I worded the question wrong. But that normals for guys having Sex with just anyone or someone they like/have feelings for?

  • That happens to me as well. I get really excited because it feels soo amazing!!

    • Maybe I worded the question wrong. But that normals for guys having Sex with just anyone or someone they like/have feelings for?

    • It certainly needs attraction. It wouldn’t happen with someone who doesn’t turn me on.

  • Heart is pumping blood true to penis vein to make it hard that's normal but not every guy can cum quick.

  • Awesome