How big do you want your man to be, in a long term relationship?

According to the analysis, the average penis size when flaccid is 3.61 inches (9.16cm) and 5.16 inches (13.12cm) when erect.

The girth however is, 3.66 inches (9.31cm) and 4.59 inches (11.66cm)
How big do you want your man to be, in a long term relationship?
5 inches
Vote A
6 inches
Vote B
7 inches
Vote C
8 inches
Vote D
9 inches
Vote E
More than 9 inches
Vote F
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Girl Guy
0 0

Most Helpful Girls

  • The average penis size is not that small. Those penis size studies are flawed because they only measure a small portion of the population. The largest penis size study that claimed to have measured 15,521 men's penises was found to have only measured the erect length of 692 men and the girth of 381 men. That's only 6.9% of the men in the study. This means that the remaining 93.1% of men that weren't measured could potentially be bigger than 5 inches. The study also only claimed to have measured mostly Caucasian and Middle Eastern men's penises, which not only doesn't represent the majority of the men in the studies, but doesn't even represent the majority of men in the world that are of different races. If you want proof, simply click the link below yourself and skip to page 6. Read the paragraph under "discussion." Simply put, I've said this once and I will continue to say whenever I see posts like this:

    If your dick is under 6 inches long, then your dick is little, period. Five inches in length isn't "average." Five inches can barely reach deep inside the pussy without some sort of assistance, such as a sex position that bends the woman's legs back or a prop such as a pillow under her back. The average vagina stretches up to 7 inches when the woman is fully aroused. Five inches is simply too little for the average fully aroused woman. The most common penis size that I've experienced was definitely around 7 inches. If five inches was truly the average, women would have more experience with them because they would be more common. Also, they would be featured more in amateur homemade porn with real couples among men of all races. Nevertheless, to answer the question, I would definitely prefer my partner to be 7+ inches, but 6 inches isn't bad either. Six inches the bare minimum of acceptable for me, but not the most ideal. My fiancee has an 8-inch dick and it's perfect for me.

    https://bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/bju.13010

    • If i remember correctly... you're THAT SIZE QUEEN. The one who dates guys based on the size of their cock. I don't know what to say to you. it's your personal preference about penis size. So.. not all women are the same.

  • I don’t care as long as my future boyfriend is my type

    • ♥️🔥🔥

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

0 1
  • No matter what his size is. If he has no or poor foreplay skills. He would be able to keep her around all to long. Can’t just show it to them and expect they will always just start playing with it. Might work a few times but not for long.

    • True that