If I ask a guy for anal do you he's gonna think im a slut or something like that?

I like anal a lot. I used to have anal with my boyfriend but we broke up. I never felt uncomfortable aksing him for that because he was my boyfriend and we've been together for quite some time. I really wanna do it but i don't know that guy that well so i don't how he's gonna react.
1 1

Superb Opinion

  • I'd say that 90% of guys would have no problem with your request, though maybe 1/3 of that group won't be interested in doing anal. The other 10%, unfortunately, might be immature or overly judgmental and would think you a slut for asking, yes. The odds are in your favor, to be sure, but the judgmental guys DO exist.

    Fortunately, you can USUALLY tell if a guy is the judgmental type by having other conversations with him. There's ways to learn his opinions before you actually ask him to do it with you...

Most Helpful Guy

  • I would imagine that most guys would like it or at least have an open mind about it. I know you've only been dating a little while but would you say that you're the dominant one in your relationship? I would love to have a girlfriend like you that does anal as most girls don't so you'll be in very high demand; you hold all the cards. If he doesn't react well you'll have many guys to choose from that will want to be your boyfriend. Who knows, he could have an ass fetish like me and would swirl his tongue in your clean ass as foreplay. I'd like to hear how it goes so please provide updates. Good luck and keep everyone posted.

    • Hey - did you get a chance talk to your boyfriend about it?

Most Helpful Girl

  • If your partner doesn't respect you because you're into anal, it's time to find a new partner. Maybe he's not into it, maybe he's really into it but afraid to ask... you'll never know until you bring it up.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

0 26
  • He'll be fucking chuffed you asked and he'll smash your pasty. Trust me. Don't ask him, tell him you want him to fuck you in the arse.

  • I've had women ask me if I like anal before; it's always seemed really sexy to me. I never thought they were sluts for asking me.

  • What's wrong with liking anal?

  • Some guys will, most will be excited.

  • You better find out if he's into that first. Many guys (such as myself) are not.

    • I know he's into that

  • When your next relationship begins to get sexual, bring it up. Liking a different form of contact isn't an indication of sluttiness.

  • Most guys would love it. Guys that like it usually have to beg for it.

  • Yeah that’s all guys are clearly shallow thinkers.

  • No not at all

  • It can't hurt to ask.

  • Try bringing it up in conversation discreetly. Most men like anal.

  • I'd think you're wife material

  • Not sure I’d ask some guy you are having a one nighter with. Get a dildo for now to help with the cravings

  • Most guys will love hearing you want it

  • no, he should not

  • me personally, i would love it

  • No he will not

  • I would not think that I'm sure many women like anal sex.

  • Get inhibitions out the way first

  • Nah sweetie you're fine, anal is becoming increasingly common almost as common as a blowjob. My wife and I have been together for 15 years and she first gave up her asshole on the 2nd date. Now we have anal about once a week and she's mentioned all of her girlfriends except one regularly have anal sex

  • Show More (6)