Is it normal that my inner labia stick out from my outer labia?

1 3

Most Helpful Guys

  • Yes, I spend a lot of time looking at naked women and like amateur photos the best, i’m somewhat addicted to porn but also just admire human anatomy. Labia come in a lot of shapes colors and proportions. I’ve heard women all want the coin slot looking vag with no labia showing because it’s what they see in movies because it’s the only kind they can show in movies and have an R rating and not NC 17. It’s some weird draconian double standard Hollywood has with women’s genitals where pubes and the slit is okay but no labia can show which means some women can’t be naked below the waste at all or have to grow a bush to cover it up.

    To be honest I don’t think most guys really care that much, most have looked at porn and have seen all kinds of vaginas. I think they’re all a work of art.

  • Yes. Around 70% of women would fit that description. Of course, the other 30% are also "normal" - it's simply a normal body variation, just like nose size, ear size, foot size, boob size, or whatever else.

    • MrOracle = Aka Quagmire personally lighten up Lol

Most Helpful Girls

  • When it comes to labia there’s no rule about size or shape. Trust me I’ve seen more than just about any person and I paint and draw them all the time. I’ve never seen one that I didn’t want want to take into my mouth and pleasure with my tongue. If you’re concerned about the size and shape of yours feel free to PM me. But from my point of view if a girl has labia that protrudes it’s easier to suck on and more fun to play with.

  • Nothing to be worried about, we are all made differently.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

1 28
  • I'm sure that's beautiful. hehe. :).

  • It is a normal anatomical variation sometimes referred to as a "full bloom."

  • yes its very normal

  • Sometimes the inner labia stay tucked in, sometimes they stick out past the outer ones.

  • Yes. For some people it is the case, for some people it isn't. Everyone is slightly different, what you're describing is totally normal :)

  • Perfectly normal. Reliable surveys show that at least half of girls have inner labia like that. Other surveys show it to be well over half. It's not a flaw.

  • Yes, I love large protruding inner labia. They are great for sucking on while giving oral and women that have large inner labia often have large clit hoods. So don't be self conscious of it, enjoy it and be thankful you were blessed with them.

  • Yes. You are an "outie". I have been with a girl where they dangled 1.5". They jiggled when she walked (Oooahh). I think they look hot, naughty and express attitude.
    Never, ever be self conscious about them.

  • Yea everybody is built differently

  • Yeah. You have an "outie".

  • Yes. Nothing wrong with that at all. I've been with a few girls like that.

  • Yes thats normal every vagina is different

  • Yes, that is totally normal!

  • yes. not everyone looks the same there either

  • lmao,
    I don't know what is this.
    lmao

  • yeah, i would say over 50% of vulvas have that. so it's very much normal.

  • Yes.

  • Yes it's completely normal. It's called an outie. When the inner labia doesn't stick out it's called an innie.

  • Absolutely yes. The vagina has plenty of "designs", There are many of them have the inner labia poking out. Enjoy it and don't worry about it.

  • Thats normal for a lot of girls.

  • Show More (9)