Most Helpful Guys

  • I am a guy, but I will tell you what experienced women have told me.

    They have said no. If they are having sex with a guy because he is "hot", then it feels empty to them. They have also said that they tend to be a lot more selfish in bed too, but I wouldn't generalize with that. If they are having sex with a guy that makes them laugh, makes them feel secure, and wanted, then they said it doesn't matter so much how he looks. It is about how she feels.

    I have noticed that many young women, say under 23, will often tend to go for the guy that is "hot" looking and will often quickly marry him. Then when she is about 30, she divorces with a "What was I thinking?" They realized the guy that will make them happy in the long run is not correlated with superficial things like height, looks, athletics, or having a cute butt, but is with respect, intelligence, chivalry, ambition, and ability to provide financial security.

  • Mentally: Quite possible.

    Physically: No.

Most Helpful Girls

  • Honestly, I do get off easier with hot guys. But I still have great sex with less than hot guys too, as long as I'm attracted to something about them. Can't say the sex is better - just easier to achieve orgasm. Sometimes there are other bigger more pressing issues that determine the fun level - wink wink.

  • (laughing)
    I don't have sex with men that I don't find hot... the end.

    Not all sex is memorable sex though.
    Tbh, most times the mutual attraction just doesn't translate into sex I want again.

  • not necessarily, sex is more pleasurable with a guy who can dick u down right. being attracted to him will for sure make it nicer but the technique matters also.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

10 20
  • No. Sex is most pleasurable with a man who sees your heart and loves it more than his own life. A man who waits for marriage, who woos you, who spends time with you but does not pressure you or even try and have sex with you because he wants to know the real you. Sex with hot guys is shallow, empty, and will leave you heartbroken.

  • Sex is more pleasurable to someone you're attracted to.

  • We'll be attracted to your partner does really help to keep a girl wet

  • it's most pleasurable with someone who have a burning passion for as a PERSON and not just a body.

  • Not for me

  • For hetero girl and homo guys, yeah xD The more attracted you are to your sexual partner, the more pleasurable it would be... mentally. He still has to fuck you and lick you right.

  • duhhhhhh

  • If your definition of hot means infatuatingly attractive, then yes.

  • I hope to never find out what sex is like with a guy who's not hot 😂 I also fail to understand why someone would even fuck someone they don't find hot.

  • Sex is more pleasurable when you're attracted to the person you're with. They don't have to be hot, just attractive to you.

  • All other things being equal, yes, surely.

  • Probably.

  • It probably works into the formula, but I'd say it's like 10% of the experience, the other 90% is being a good lover for the person.

  • I'm quite visual so for me yes... as well as their looks hot guys are usually more experienced in bed. ... last longer etc. .. there's exceptions of course.

  • If you're attracted to them then yeah

  • I would say so lol

  • i assume so just because it would make a girl wetter

  • Not necessarily.

    You can find a guy hot but that doesn't necessarily mean he's great in bed.
    However sexual intercourse is often more pleasurable if you share an emotional bond with your partner and find them attractive.

  • Obviously, I'm pretty sure women would rather have sex with Brad Pitt than Will Ferrell, if they have the same skills.

  • That would be a fair assumption yeah

  • Show More (10)