It’s a cliche question. But, do guys seem to like submissive women?

Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Girl Guy
0 1

Most Helpful Guys

  • not quite a yess no question for many. For me it depends on the woman. An assertive woman can dictate what she wants - there's no guessing, and as long as she gets her way she'll make you happy. A submissive woman can make a man feel powerful and/or in control, because that's generally what submissive women give up a lot of. Very little arguing.

  • Nothing is true of ALL men, but it IS true that a majority of men - perhaps 60% - are dominant to some degree and tend to be more attracted to submissive women, yes. The other 40% are split between submissive men, switches, "equals"/non-kinky, and various small niches.

Most Helpful Girl

  • Most commonly weak men like subs. Strong men like dominant. You'll see a lot of doctors and lawyers that love dominant women. It's very common with them.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

0 18
  • Yes, it's natural for men to be more dominant. I for one couldn't date a dominant woman largely because I don't like to be pushed around or dragged along; I like being in charge and not having to argue about every little thing.

  • Not a strong preference. I like to be dominated but a submissive woman can also be nice. Depends on her character as well.

  • I like an equal, but everyone is different

  • For me, No. Submissiveness strikes me as weak and lazy and probably very boring too.

  • I don't think I like submissive women more than... not submissive women, for lack of a better word, lol.

  • of course

    • What a sad world out look

    • @Reamer What is he saying? He reminds me of the guy who killed those kittens.

    • He says that guy who say no are living, and talk I see that

    • Show All
  • Yes I do.

  • You are Japanese?

  • Yes, of course.

  • We like submissive women
    We like dominant women
    We like women.
    Simple
    If I were to choose , we like more the dominant ones

  • Not all guys do but I do

  • Yes, although while I don't mind them per se, I do have a marked preference for dominant women.

  • Yeah I like submissive women... but agrresive women are also a great turn on

  • No i like to be submissive to women

  • yes they do, most of them

  • I want one that can be both lol

  • I prefer dominant and confident, especially in the bedroom.