Q2, how long to it take you before having sex with someone?

I am genuinely curious. I am virgin by choice & I don't want to have sex before marriage " I am not from western countries " thanks God obviously "" but I am curious how that works for y'all? It's crazy that everyone is asking sex related questions here.

Even if you got a boyfriend or girlfriend how you know that you are having a save sex? Do ask their health issues before intimacy? Because condoms aren't effective and can fail during the act.

For ladies, aren't you afraid of getting pregnant having sex with boyfriend or random sexy stranger? Isn't that some scary ass shit?

• P. s: I am genuinely wanna know and please don't comment on my choice of being virgin or about my religion or any faith. Just your opinion is highly welcomed 😊
3 2

Superb Opinion

• When you are in the 30+ age bracket, the "assumed" sex date is the 3rd or 4th date. I have had it on 2nd a couple times. 4th once. Most have been the 3rd date.
    When you are younger, this is different and I don't have a clue on that.
    I hope you change your mind. Waiting until marriage is the worst thing you can do for your marriage. you cannot "learn" sexual compatibility. Yes, you can learn to give a great blow job, He can learn to eat you out better, you can learn sexual positions, but not compatibility. And that you don't know about until you have sex.
    I broke up with a woman because she didn't want foreplay. She tolerated oral, but when it came to her giving it to me, it was 30 sec to 1 min and done. She just wanted me to get on and start pumping away. That is not ok with me. We were together about a month before I ended it. It was too stressful to even go over to her house. And yes, I talked it over with her. She said she would change, but didn't. I was willing to go half/half. But she only wanted it her way.

• I will wait till marriage which a personal choice and I following my lord commands. But Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, great for you for holding on to your choices despite group pressure and other influences.

Secondly, for me, I lost my virginity as a indirect protest against my folks for having so hard house rules on me. Lack of self-confidence, questioning orientation, being shy, influenced by alcohol, group pressure, a number of factors influenced thereafter my decision to continue having sex.

Today, I am glad for having experienced it because I believe sex and intimacy is important in any relationship especially knowing how to satisfy each other! Many relationships have sadly ended because the lack of it.

Most Helpful Girls

• I have sex with a partner when it feels right, which is usually about 7-9 months in. I’ve never had a condom or anything fail, but if I did I’d take plan B and take pregnancy tests.

• aren't you to young for these activities? Be safe otherwise 😊

• Aren’t you too old to be this judgmental?

• I was genuinely asking. My bad if you find this judgmental. That wasn't my attention.

• Show All
  • Congratulations on your Virginity, but I was raped when I was 14 years old and I have been sexually active ever since then

• Sorry to hear that. Glad you are doing well ❤

• @taniisokay thank you

• Yeah, sincerely Sorry to hear that!

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

4 13
  • I have to clear something up.
    You said not to comment on your faith or your religion, but when you said 'thankgod obviously' you were not from a western country. you insulted everyone living in a western country!

You want to know my opinion? Learn some respect!

• Dry intimacy after 4 dates. Wet intimacy after maybe 6. The deed after 10.

• I go by feeling. Anything from first day till a couple of months can happen. Not believing into waiting until marriage but to each their own

• It varies but it’s basically when we are both ready to take that step.

• I am from the west, waiting for marriage

we do exist

• I'm an atheist in the united states, and I'm saving myself for marriage to avoid accidentally catching a disease or having kids with the wrong woman.

• Hmm. I'm 30 and so I've never done the deed and ain't ashamed about it, no particulars, just never right time, right broad, lol, blunt language, or even right vibes. So I feel like "had" I been scoring in my 20s trendy street language, hmm' I'd say at least, at least, a couple of months if it was to be meaningful. 😅😋 As in, someone I could enjoy as a girlfriend than a hurricane 🌀

• Usually it’s the girl’s choice if she is comfortable enough to have sex with but it’s us mostly mutual. I usually wear a condom especially if we just start having sex and then if she decides to want it raw she might go on the pill or get a shot to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. Usually girls where I (USA) mostly Midwest can be 3 months or less till a girl with have sex with me.

• There isn't a set time. It's based on both people's preferences.

• I would like to tell you about this issue in detail. Can you let me send a message?

• Once I have an emotional connection with them. It could be (often) instantaneous, but can also take days or weeks. Attractiveness is a major factor, but I still need more.

• It depends on your choice if you want to save till marriage you can refuse sex otherwise no time barrier to have sex

• I'm ready right away. I let them decide when the time is right

• That all depends on how much I'm attracted to that person and if we're compatible and how soon we bond. I'm a little different I flirt around and play a lot but that all it is. If we don't have a bond I'm not sleeping with you

• As muslims we should wait after marriage our quickest can be on first night but in western non muslim countries its done according to peoples on will and preference.

• sometimes 6 months sometimes the same day