Q3, How people gets married in western society?

I have been in this website for fews weeks now. I noticed that many posts related to wanting to have sexual relationship, self pleasure, seduction related posts, lack of sexual desire of loved ones...

I wonder if many of people here are having sexual relationships as boyfriend and girlfriend how in world you choose your life partner? Men looking for ladies who are virgins or with less body count as wife,,,,

I don't know for ladies. Don't ladies giving yourself away with a man that you don't know if he will commit to you?

I read a post from a young woman that had sex with her 4 months boyfriend and he started to ghost her little by little and she demanded help to make him interested in her once again because she get attached to him and invested in relationship with her body " having sex" as well.

What's your plan to get married? Do you even believe in marriage?

P. s: I just wanna how that works for y'all. I am not from western countries. I am genuinely curious. Please be respectful placing your opinion.

Updates:
3 mo
I have to include: Have sexual relationship doesn't devalue a person. This post isn't attempt to criticize someone's decision over his or her body but to understand how relationships with sexual activity, acting as husband or wife when the people are boyfriend and girlfriend works in leading to a commitment marriage.
1 2

Superb Opinion

• ur question is what i wanted to see...
    its an amazing question...
    unfortunately There is something called the strength of group opinion, where if a good percentage of society does something, the rest will think that this is normal and will commit the same mistake, in addition to the fact that Western society is somewhat far from God and religions, in addition to governments helping citizens in legislating and spreading a wrong culture among them with instinct. A person knows that he needs this thing, so sex takes place regardless of whether it is safe or not, whether there is a contraception or not. Here there are high chances of serious mistakes, such as the failure of a relationship between two people, one of whom is devoted to the other, or pregnancy and giving birth to a child without parents, or sexually transmitted diseases, etc...

• Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. 😊

• ur always welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not from these countries either. Of course, there is marriage in these countries, but everyone is very comfortable about sexuality. Religious beliefs do not direct this at all. People can easily have a one-night stand even with someone they don't know. It may be difficult to understand this situation, but it is the truth. Things that are inappropriate according to your religious beliefs are not a problem for them.

Most Helpful Girls

• More and more people aren’t getting married nowadays. A lot don’t want to get married and some can’t find a suitable partner they like. People in western society don’t expect you to be a virgin though so having had sex before doesn’t cause any problems when trying to find a partner. The vast majority of people, both men and women, aren’t virgins when they get married or meet their life partner and that’s just normal to here.

• If that's normal,,, how can you have a peaceful mind when you meet your husband in a bar then after marriage he still in bars?

• most places now don't hold value in "no sex until marriage". only those with retarded viewpoints think it devalues a person.

• Having sex before marriage doesn't devalue a person but make it hard to find a serious person to have a relationship with in long term.

• it doesn't though.

• Must not for most of people. Divorce rate are high and fornication.

• Show All

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

1 2
  • Marriage is an outdated social construct. Nowadays it’s just a financial contract that benefits mostly women.

• That still a opinion. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this question.

• You’re welcome! But honestly, nobody needs a certificate to love someone

• Yeah but For me marriage = commitment long relationship & be recognized as couple by state.

• Show All
  • In western cities marriage is outdated , but in country side it still holds value

• Most of us