Why do the most people think it's "cool" when a boy hook up with a lot of girls but a girl is called a "bitch" when she fucks a lot boys?

What is your opinion about it?
0 0

Superb Opinion

  • Because it's extremely easy for any woman out there to get laid and extremely hard for any non-rich, non-celebrity man to do so. A man has to be a 9 out of 10 to get even CLOSE to the same amount of attention any 4 out of 10 woman can get on any given day. There's your answer.

    And no, I don't "slut shame" (hell, I love sluts!), but women get pregnant, can produce unwanted children or state-funded abortions, and generally spread far more STD's around even though men are far more susceptible to getting them than women are. There's MANY logical negative reasons for women to not sleep around (although as I said, I don't care if they do, as long as they aren't cheating on anyone or spreading diseases). Men WOULD get "slut shamed" too, if it wasn't so damn hard for any man less than a 9 out of 10 to easily get laid, so society kind of balances out any negatives men would have from being man-whores (such as knocking up a lot of women) by the sheer fact it's highly unlikely for them to exist, anyway.

    • 100% True.

Most Helpful Guy

  • I hear people complain about this all the time, but the thing is, it's just not true. Unless you're talking about frat boys, then no one will think a man is "cool" because he managed to hook up with 5 girls within a week. The only response will be, "Umm... really? Dude, you should really go test yourself, you probably have more STDs than Charlie Sheen."
    Both men and women are shamed for being promiscuous, just in different ways, so please stop complaining about a double standard that doesn't exist in reality.

Most Helpful Girl

  • Thats called a slit not a bitch. And its just a double standard girls are not supposed to do that buy boys ars expected to.
    So it's just a double standard.

    • Sorry typeo I ment it's called a slut not a bitch

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

0 10
  • There is a term for a guy that sleeps around too much. It's called being a "man whore"

  • A out dated double standard that most know is a double standard

  • It is a definite double standard but there is another double standard here as well. If a guy goes into a bar with intention of finding a woman to go home with, he probably has less than a 10% chance of finding somebody/. If a woman goes into a bar with the intention of finding a guy to take home with her she probably has a 90% chance of finding somebody.

  • It’s a double standard

  • Because girls lose their value when they fuck around. It's a fact.

    • Why do you think they lose their value?

  • Double standards. It isn't fair.

  • Exactly. It's a double standard.

  • Because It's a lot easier to get an average guy to sleep with you than it is an average women.

  • To me neither the girl and the boy are cool for doing that.
    It's just the way of life.

  • The majorty of people don't think this way. The vast majority of people have no clue the sexual history of anyone including their best friends.