If you came across a woman in a forest, who was naked and standing on her head, and she said to you?

...”Would you help me find my uterus?”...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Updates:
+1 y
But HOW would you help her find it?
0 3

AI Bot Choice

Superb Opinion
  • Well, who am I to turn away a woman asking for help?
    I would spread her legs to a Y
    I know I would need a lot of moisture, so I would need to lick her to get her going.
    Then I would stick my fingers in her vagina, looking for her cervix. When I find that, I know the uterus is on the other side.
    From there... not sure where to go.

    • Thanks... I think

Most Helpful Guy

  • I'd pull an endoscope from my toolbelt and quickly check inside her for it. If it was there, I would let her know that everything is in it's place and she can safely resume normal activity.

Most Helpful Girls

  • Think I was tripping, then get grossed out that she said "uterus" ... then probably step back to call the police about the naked nutcase int he woods.

  • I would punch her stomach so hard that her uterus would come out through her vagina

    • How incredibly rude of you.

    • Ik right. She would love it

    • Maybe she would HATE it.

    • Show All

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

2 35
  • Hmm, that's something I don't want to put my penis into, in dreamland or reality. The setup has a kind of eyes wide shut vibe to it.

  • I guess I'd start with finger her, with her permission anyway. lol.

  • I would call search and rescue to come find her uterus.

  • ''Sorry I can't help you, I'm in the process of collecting wood''

  • I'll just record it in my journal to remember for later. At this point I'm not interested in diverting away from the main story quest.

  • What the fuck? Yeah I’m backing away slowly. This lady is either on something or she’s nuts.

  • "Well either it's still in you in which case you're fine, or it's out here somewhere which means we might as well leave it because it's no good now. Wanna get something eat?"

  • Call the cops

  • id keep walking

  • pile drive into her and hit it from the inside to show her where it is.

  • I would just keep on walking. Possibly run.

  • "What's her name and does she bite?" I'd ask.

  • I would consider it a sexy dream.

  • Probably leave immediately

  • Take out a map and give her directions to the nearest uterine depot.

  • Of course I'd help Her find Her Uterus. I'd first ask "Where'd you last see it?"

  • I'll play a silly game. I'd take out my magic marker and draw the reproductive organs on her body.

  • Back away slowly then turn around and run before i get infected by stupid.

  • Back away slowly and make no threatening movements

  • I'd turn around and walk the other way... it's a trap...
    I don't want to get sucked into her uterus...

  • Show More (17)