Is it normal for fuck buddy to want to hug and sleep together?

He said "Let's hug and sleep," , "I need you right now."
Updates:
3 mo
İ mean he text me to come and then typed these
0 4

Superb Opinion

  • DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! DANGER!

    This is where things tend to go epically bad. See, some guys, EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP, still enjoy the intimacy that not only includes the sex itself, but also the cuddling and sleeping (actually sleeping) together. You cannot and must not assume that just because a guy enjoys doing that that it means he wants a relationship. Yes, he MAY, but I'd only give about a 25% chance of that being true, which means a 75% chance that he still only wants to be friends with benefits and just enjoys the cuddling and sharing a bed with a woman.

    This is why you have to have discussions and set boundaries if you're going to have casual sex, and why you, as a woman, need to understand that (at least until you have run up your body count into double digits and destroyed your ability to pair-bond) you WILL develop feelings for any guy you sleep with, even if you only wanted friends with benefits at the beginning - but men generally don't work that way. Men generally mean it when they say they only want friends with benefits, and men are generally able to sleep with a woman indefinitely without developing feelings - something most women cannot do (at least until they have a higher body count).

Most Helpful Guy

  • Hug sounds like code for fuck. At least that is how I would have put it at your age. But he maybe lonely too. Also he is no longer just a fuck buddy if he wants you to sleep next to him. You are in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

  • Depends. I had a few fuck buddies at the same time that I used to spend the night with, sometimes cuddle, sometimes I'd make them breakfast etc too. I didn't have feelings for them at all. We would talk about life as well but ultimately it was just sex. When I met my current partner, I just stopped talking to them.

    I agreed all that with them 1st though, before we started having sex. Some people can separate sex and love better than others.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

What's Your Opinion? Sign Up Now!

What Girls & Guys Said

0 18
  • Not for fuck buddies, you fuck and leave.

  • Do you want this to develop into a relationship?

    • Yesss

    • Run they want more than a f-buddy

    • @ortega74 Apparently, many people enter a friends with benefits with the hope that it will become something more serious.

  • Seems like he wants to be more than just f*ck buddies. If you are into that hugging & sleeping also supporting him then maybe play along, if you don’t like the ‘emotional closeness’ you could tell him you are just interested in sex at the moment and not looking for a commitment

  • U know its not normal lol

    • Do you think he likes me?

    • How would I know that I dont know him or you he might like u or he could be lonely for me if he liked u why are u just a fuck buddy

    • But it will be our 2. Meeting so its it so early to be in relationship

    • Show All
  • It is if you fuck shen you wake up.

  • Yes, it is.

  • There was a period I was getting sex but not getting to sleep with a woman. It became a big deal to me to sleep beside a woman.

    • Whyy

    • I think it is primal to sleep together. If I yawn, you yawn. My penis having been in you establishes physical intimacy (even if the sex wasn't very satisfactory) so it is natural to sleep closely together. Tribes always always have slept close by for safety and I would think guys and gals have always snuggled up going to sleep. It is not as if it is a recent phenomenon. So I think it is innate to sleep with a sexual partner

  • There is no normal. Did you do what he asked?

  • Just based on what you posted, I think he caught feelings or is in the beginning stages of catching them.

  • I say it normal and okay to cuddle with a friends with benefits but make sure you let him know that you don’t want a emotional relationship with him just sex.

  • It almost sounds like he sees you as another human being instead of just a sex toy. Better nip that in the bud!

    • Why?

    • Why do you think?

  • Can be i used to do that with my friends with benefits

  • He is no longer just a fuck budy or maybe he is to you but you are not to him…. He has feelings for you….

  • Fuck no

  • yes why not?

  • Yessss he is lonely i think

  • Most definitely

  • No, and it sounds like he is falling for you.